Wednesday, February 21, 2007

An online talk between 2 good friends.

---“know what? i need to keep my eyes open to every possible opportunity for my career.
i still consider what I'm doing now and i do need to be encouraged from others.
whatever that's for enhancing my resent real estate business or for another opportunity to work for.


btw, i imported some english books, novels home the day before yesterday. and i'm going to sale it on taobao.
but since i asked him to be in charge my sales web a year ago. he started to purchase some make-ups n lotions for himself as well as me.
and now, i have some chance to do that again since i still hope he could do it better. and actually that's money too.
i've done this for years already,before 2years.
esp when you hv kinda resource to run your inventory.”


“u know how hard it could be if you're kinda serious person that want to do anything perfectly or never touch it.“

---“i believe thats called perfectionist...and im actually this kind of person”

---“so it makes us sometimes really difficult to dealing with . but contractly, it's tough for us to find the perfect match.
i mean a perfect match as a business partner, relationship partner, etc.”

“well, he is also. but in fact, he sometimes is a really lazy guy.
and his personal attitude to work, job, career is almost zero, nonsence.
but as a 25yrs child, without a penny earned under parents.
i really don't think it's a good idea to keep his ideal. rather change a little.
alright, for him. maybe i should confess myself not that real persuedable person for him.
or should i say.
i told him so many times about changing lifestyle, for his parents, future and me. but he…”

---“so employ someone who can change him thru talks”


---“but who??”

---“or get all of us(his friendS)altogether at one time and let us all talk to him”

---“that's a good idea.
but finally , he will turn back to me later and ask me why i wanted you all to say that to him.”

“i need his help.
i can't waste my money to hire somebody else to be my assistant anymore but leaving him at home doing almost nothing.
he's totally spoiled. ye, by me.
but i don't want him to be this way. and i didn't mean to spoil him at all.
i just lost my mind on how I can change him back to a good buddy, the one I knew before? At least an industrious person.
i explained, persuaded him so many time in so many nights. he firstly rejected to hear that by saying that because he want to sleep.
and then he said he 's willing to find a job IF I WANT HIM TO.
and therefore, he said he will try to find a job but in fact he didn't make any effort.
and 2weeks ago, he told me he found a job. WELL, another cheap job in saling cell phone at Saibo.
and finally i found out that he didn't do anything before for this job opportunity. that's one of his old workmate who gave him this opportunity by knowing him jobless since long time ago.
and u know what, that job might offer him only 1,200 to 1,500rmb per month by sitting inside the counter waiting for the prospective buyers.

and nothing. maybe some benfit bonus back from his sale credit. by the mean while, I can earn myself at least 10,000rmb if I work hard.
and u know what he told me to? he said he want to do this job because it's a very easy-going job.
he's going to work because he knew it's easy and don't need to do anything but sitting and chatting.
SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
hey, honey, what should i do.
what can i do to him, my lover.
my 另一半.”
… …
“i'm sad. i'm so sad!
you know, i've becoming lazy because of him nowadays.
by thinking tooo many times about our relationship and my business future.
and after thinking that much. i became tired and lazy to do my job effectively.
he "inspired" me finally with his sloth.
for gods sake, what can i do to make him work properly and make my biz growing well.”

“btw, well....of course, for that cheap job in SaiBo, i asked him instantly to forget that idea of taking that job OPPORTUNITY.
i'd rather waiting for another good one.
and u know . i'm living under the roof of their family.
and i do care about family affairs, all the time, not only his but mine as well.”

---“no wonder u age fast”

---“and i told him that i NEED him to have a job outside and have a normal income as a shanghainese. at least 2500 to 3000rmb a month.
and my purpose is to give his parents 1000kuai every month from his salary and he can be in charge of the rest by himself.
is that a great idea.~!!???
cuz his parents are no longer young anymore. and his father is doing a job as gatekeeper for the small quartier by earning a 1000 ( maybe ) every month.
and his mum does homework and help others as activity.
u know, for a normal family like this, he ought to start taking responsibility for the family.
that's the reason why i keep asking him to find a job.”
... ...
“wow.... ... i don't know why i said all these to you.
sorry.
maybe i just want you to know why i aged that fast.
and want you to know why i hate him while living him.
why i got confused.

why i need help.”
... ...

posted by RoBBiE 6:01 AM
0 Comments

Myself & I

  • Alright! I'm 30yrs old Shanghainese. 172cm, 68kg, top, taken.
  • Love music, travel, gym, karaoke, movie, music clubbing, seafood.
  • Love to make good friends, share life stories, enjoy each single moment of creating life satisfaction.
  • This is it! Simple, easygoing, laid-back Chinese seeking good friendship.
  • 喜欢相同音乐的朋友一起去听现场,下午茶,泡吧喝二杯。

Contact me

  • Shanghai, China
  • Skype: robbie317
  • Cell Phone: +86 158 2166 9506
  • MSN: robbiewu1@hotmail.com
  • Email: robbiewu1@gmail.com
  • @robbiewu
  • (Twitter, Weibo, Foursquare, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Lastfm, Pushme.to, Formspring)

Music in Mood

Last.FM

Those Days

Tagboard