Wednesday, March 14, 2007

好兴奋,努力准备,期待这天的到来!



I sincerely invite you, my friends, to join in my home party this Saturday, March 17, 2007, on St.Patrick's Day . More important for me, this will be my birthday. I would like to host this home party in the name of my birthday. All my friends get together and gotta know each other. We'll have so much fun!
The party will held on Tianci Service Apartment, located at Guang Dong rd.429, crossroad Fu Jian rd. 8th floor, Room F. You can get off from Metro line 2 Nanjing Dong rd station Exit 4 and walk to the apartment. Starting from 7pm. You will have a small home made dinner buffet by Chef my dear mum and me, soft drinks and alcohol provided.
I booked a room from Tianci Service apartment because I think my apartment is a bit small for holding a big party. The room is about 124sqm large. Here's some little advice.
1, Card access needed in the building to use the elevator. You might give me a call when you arrive and I will pick you up to the room from lobby.
2, More and more people would reserve a service apartment for holding a party, and this phenomenon really concern the management about damage of their apartment, like the damaged floor by butt or a nick on the floor. So please get drunk that day as deeply as you want, have real fun as you like, just please take care a little bit of their fraigile floor and some other stuff.
It would be a great pleasure to see you at the party. Please reply a email to let me know that you receive my invitation and certainly will come!

我诚心邀请你,我的朋友们,参加本周六我举办的"轰趴",2007年3月17日,
圣帕特里克节,对我而言却是我的生日。此次想以我过生日的名义邀请我的朋友们一起来聚在一起,不论来自何方,也可以互相了解,拉近距离广交好友。大家一起来开心!
聚会地点定在广东路429号天赐酒店公寓8楼F座,靠近福建路。地铁2号线南京东路站4号出口走到海伦宾馆左拐往南走。开始时间为下午7点,我和我妈妈亲自主厨为你准备了小小的晚宴自助,有软饮和酒精饮料提供。当然,如果你想帮忙的话,欢迎早到! 我家太小不适合party,所以选择了一家酒店式公寓作为场所。房间约为124平方米,我们可以尽情地玩,这里提供一些小建议。
1,使用酒店公寓电梯需要有房卡作为启动源,所以请你快到的时候可以给我一个电话,我会在大堂迎接你。
2,由于酒店方面的保全考虑,请在尽情尽兴的同时小心对待室内的地板和墙面等设施,以免造成麻烦。
我将非常高兴地恭候你的参与,希望你能玩得开心! 请回复一个email让我知道你已经收到了邀请并会到场!

My honor,
Robbie

posted by RoBBiE 2:31 AM
0 Comments

Myself & I

  • Alright! I'm 30yrs old Shanghainese. 172cm, 68kg, top, taken.
  • Love music, travel, gym, karaoke, movie, music clubbing, seafood.
  • Love to make good friends, share life stories, enjoy each single moment of creating life satisfaction.
  • This is it! Simple, easygoing, laid-back Chinese seeking good friendship.
  • 喜欢相同音乐的朋友一起去听现场,下午茶,泡吧喝二杯。

Contact me

  • Shanghai, China
  • Skype: robbie317
  • Cell Phone: +86 158 2166 9506
  • MSN: robbiewu1@hotmail.com
  • Email: robbiewu1@gmail.com
  • @robbiewu
  • (Twitter, Weibo, Foursquare, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Lastfm, Pushme.to, Formspring)

Music in Mood

Last.FM

Those Days

Tagboard