Tuesday, December 11, 2007

MSG

Welcome to my blog. Since my first bloghere on Blogger.com has been "gone" for more than 4 months with a kinda "problem" with "the contury rights" or something I don't care.
I can't wait to see its back to China's reality any longer. So I finally decided to move my whole ass out of Blogger to Blogbus, where Chinese people could keep moving on peacefully when something unfortunately happen again.


Very pleased to have you to my blog and hope you can still visit me when you have time always. I'll be here waiting and sharing....


Cheers,

RoBBiE

posted by RoBBiE 6:52 PM
0 Comments

Myself & I

  • Alright! I'm 30yrs old Shanghainese. 172cm, 68kg, top, taken.
  • Love music, travel, gym, karaoke, movie, music clubbing, seafood.
  • Love to make good friends, share life stories, enjoy each single moment of creating life satisfaction.
  • This is it! Simple, easygoing, laid-back Chinese seeking good friendship.
  • 喜欢相同音乐的朋友一起去听现场,下午茶,泡吧喝二杯。

Contact me

  • Shanghai, China
  • Skype: robbie317
  • Cell Phone: +86 158 2166 9506
  • MSN: robbiewu1@hotmail.com
  • Email: robbiewu1@gmail.com
  • @robbiewu
  • (Twitter, Weibo, Foursquare, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Lastfm, Pushme.to, Formspring)

Music in Mood

Last.FM

Those Days

Tagboard